Don’t forget, you can always add 4 to 8 oz. of the Djinn’s Hellabrew to the last couple of minutes of your favorite steamed veggies or seafood. Here are a few ideas on spicing up your recipes with some Djinn’s HellaBrew.
Spicy SouthWestern Chicken Burrito for Two
by Andrew Divoff
- 1 medium onion
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 medium size zucchini
- 1 medium size yellow squash
- 1 small habanero pepper finely chopped – with or without seeds to your taste
- fresh cilantro leaves to taste
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- Dice squash and zucchini.
- Chop onion, habanero pepper, and cilantro leaves.
- Beat egg in small dish, add 1 tsp olive oil, half of chopped garlic and chopped habanero to beaten egg.
- Grill chicken breasts on stove or outdoor grill, brush on egg with habaneros and garlic during grilling.
- Brown the onions in a pan with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add remaining chopped garlic and chopped habanero to pan.
- Add zucchini and squash to pan.
- Add 8oz Djinn’s HellaBrew to pan and let simmer for 13 minutes.
- Slice grilled chicken thinly or dice it to preference, add to simmering veggies for last 5 minutes.
- After simmering, drain off excess and save it to use as stock in your soups or sauces.
- Put all your fixins together and add your own touches (cheese, sour cream, avocado, diced tomato, etc.) for a hearty, spicy south-western chicken burrito.
NOTE: You can also brush your tortillas with the egg/habanero and garlic mixture and set on grill or comal to toast